The Barnett Newman Canada Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes and candidates pursuing post-graduate programmes. The scholarship opportunity is available to African and Asian students interested in studying in Canada.
BNN Canada Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records. Hence, it is important to be prepared at each stage of the application and interview process.
Deadline: There are different deadlines corresponding to the high school qualifications of the applicant. For more details, please check their official website.
BNN Canada Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
• Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
• Living allowance of $6,000 per academic year.
• Book allowance of $500 per academic year.
• Accommodation allowance of up to $2,000 per academic year. (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in the university hostels only.)|
• The travel grant of $5,000 for an overseas programme (one-off).
• Computer allowance of $1,500 (one-off).
• Settling-in allowance of $250 (one-off).
• Priority for Overseas Programme.
• Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme in a Canadian university.
• Possess an O-level result (or its equivalent) for undergraduate studies and a Bachelor's degree for those interested in pursuing post-graduate degrees.
• Excellent co-curricular records.
• Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Eligible Regions: African and Asian students.
How To Apply
To find out more about the scholarship visit the official website.